Due to an incredibly hectic spring break I have been horrible about posting. Hopefully this week I can finally catch up and add all my new recipes and adventure throughout France!
I made this fudge a couple of weeks ago but haven’t had the chance to post about until now. Since I bought so much strawberry milk for my neapolitan fudge I wanted to put it to good use. To my surprise this fudge genuinely tasted like a chocolate dipped strawberry. And the crunch of the excessive sprinkles only adds to a great tasting creation.
- 9 oz. white chocolate
- 9 oz. milk chocolate
- 1 (14 oz.) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon strawberry milk
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on both sides. Set aside.
- On a double boiler, melt chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and strawberry milk.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour in prepared pan. Wait ten minutes for it to begin setting and then top with sprinkles.
- Chill for 2 hours. Remove from pan. Cut into squares.